Stupid, stupid, stupid! Left garden hose on...

Aww ;.. thats a bit below the belt NP;!...
--
Tony Sayer

Almost completely true, though
--
geoff

Doesn't explain why they started doing it that way as teenagers.

Fraid so.

Look up "self abuse".
MM
tony sayer wrote:

Well when I was married to a teenager it was because I used to join her in the shower.
A couple of later studies after the divorce also found the same thing.
--
Adam

ARWadsworth wrote:

A 30something bloke marrying a teenage foreign bird, what could possibly go wrong? In fact, I can't think of anyone I know that got married at 18 or 19 where it has lasted ...

my wife was just 20 (by 3 weeks) when we got married. That was a bit over 49 years ago.
--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Mine was 21 and I was 41 but thats been going now quite sometime despite all the differences;!...
--
Tony Sayer

Having seen this happen so often, I made myself a rule that I wouldn't get married before I was 40
worked for me ...
--
geoff

Andy Burns wrote:

I enjoyed the first year, the second year was OK, the third year was crap.
Still, I was married for 10 years as it took another 7 years after separating before we divorced - a DIY divorce for 300 or so quid.
--
Adam

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:44:07 +0100, Phil L wrote:

Similar on rateable charges here, but now 7pcm and just dropped to 3 for a while to absorb the surplus.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away