Sky HD+ extra channels recording?

Can I record additional channels under Sky HD+? I mean channels that do not appear on the Sky listing but which I have added by giving the frequency, etc.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

You can record programs not in the EPG (eg radio) via the manual record menu. But that needs a channel number, which extra channels don't have, so I doubt it's possible.

Reply to
Reentrant

Can you record it by pressing the record button when the information bar is up while the programme is on?

The only other option for overnight timer recordings is if you have an external DVR, set it to record at the correct time and leave the Sky box on, on the required channel. And don't forget to turn off the auto-standby

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8