Shower enclosure (660mm x 1200mm) - Desperate pls

Hello,

I am literally tearing my hair out. I am looking to replace my current shower enclosure/tray but cant find a replacement for it. because of the size of the room it has to be 660mm (x 1200mm length) wide not the usual 760mm. The current shower enclosure is this size but i have no idea where it was sourced and cant see any marking to tell me.

Really appreciated any pointers (i have tried mfi/wickes/internet/ plumbing shops).

Mamood

Reply to
theregistry786

A Google for "made to measure shower enclosures" yields 180,000 hits...

:o)

Reply to
Huge

Must be something up with my Google as it yields 4 for me from UK pages. 2 of which are the same company.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

You put the quotes in the search box, didn't you? Without the quotes, but restricted to the UK, the search does indeed yield about 180,000. (Leaving off the quotes enables it to find "we also offer a made-to- measure service for creating custom shower enclosures"

Reply to
Martin Bonner

Is there space for a 700mm one, once you allow for the overlap of tiles etc? This is a more standard size, so will be easier to get.

For instance, Just Trays make a 1200 x 700 tray -

of companies do 700mm enclosures.

If you don't quite have space for a 700mm, a 700mm enclosure will still work - they have a fair bit of adjustment in them (usually about

660mm - 725mm as far as I remember). All you need then is a custom shower tray - much cheaper than getting the whole lot custom made.

Novellini do a decent range of 700mm doors and some smaller eg:

can't remember the name of the company I've seen for custom trays, but if you get stuck, I'll try and find it.

auctions