Cheap & Cheerful shower enclosure - will this one do?

Looking for an 800mm quadrant enclosure for our downstairs toilet/shower room.

It is our 3rd bathroom, and only has a shower in it as the room is quite large, and for the added benefit of not having to take the little ones upstairs for a wash when they finish their muddy creations in the garden (downstairs is tiled + wooden floors, upstairs carpeted), and it is too cold to hose them down outside... Hence the shower is only used, say, 10 times a year or so, so we really don't want to spend too much on it. Also, the floor is suspended with very easy access below, so no issue with which tray to use.

I saw this one on offer from Screwfix which seem to fit the bill -

anyone have any experience with it?

I have never bought any large item from them before, and am a little concerned about service etc. E.g. how long will I have to wait if a part is missing from the box, a replacement part is required later, etc?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Reply to
JoeJoe

Not that exact one, but it looks like a good deal for the money. I used something similar for someone once - 6mm glass, stone resin tray and was pleased with the result.

They are usually ok on customer service - so I expect you should not have too much difficulty.

The other supplier who can be very good (but can't match this particular deal) is Primrose Bathrooms. They sell mostly via eBay:

current cheapest quad enclosure an tray works out at £220 including delivery)

Reply to
John Rumm