Quadrant Shower Enclosures

Hi,

I have a limited space to fit a new shower encloure into and I need a shower which is 760mm x 760mm.

The current one is a square which opens in the corner as the two glass panels slide back. I really want a curverd quadrant cubicle but the smallest I can find is 800mm. Has ayone ever come across a smaller quadant enclosure and if so where from?

Thanks

Reply to
Thomarse