Quadrant Shower Enclosure door problem

I have recently moved to a new house and the Quadrant Shower enclosure door has one of the wheels that glide in the runners busted. It has in fact disintegrated off the ball race and all the bearings have come away. I have looked at the enclosure and cant find the manufacturers name on it. I havent taken it off the wall yet, but that is my next move. Anyway, I want to temporaily fix it until I can get round to changing the whole bathroom and the question I have is how can I tell who manufactured the enclosure and where can I get spare parts from. Any assistance would be greatley appreciated.

Reply to
cliff

Can you post a picture of the broken wheel assembly on a web sire

Reply to
Alex

I can send some pictures of the shower and the wheel, unless you can tell me where I should post them on a web site.

Reply to
cliff