Adhesive for shower enclosure door

Can anyone recommend an adhesive that attaches a shower door to a tub? A portion of the installation causes the door to sit directly on the tub. Tub and tile sealer does not hold the door solidly in place. Consequently, after a month or so, water leaks out under the door where the sealer has failed. Anyone solve a similar problem? BTW: I would have to remove the enclosure to add additional adhesive under the shower enclosure, something that I'm hoping not to do. I would prefer to find a adhesive around the edge of the enclosure to hold it in place.

Reply to
Photon713

You have to remove the rails. A bead of silicone or similar is placed UNDER the rail to hold it in place. You can them put a bead of silicone on the edges of the rail to aid water shed.

Reply to
Brian V

Agreed, and for best seal, first clean the areas to be covered in silicone with alcohol.

Reply to
Bob M.