Opinions re shower enclosure

See attached image.

Shower enclosure 800 x 900. Will be using coloured backer board within the enclosure. To the left of the enclosure (A) is a strip of wall approx 20 cms wide. Wife wants this (A) to be done with backer board, I say tiled (probably white) as per walls (B)

Thoughts on this please.

ss

In message , ss writes

I would go with your choice, so that the strip matches the walls.

Reply to
News

Reply to
The Nomad

I agree, I think it will look odd otherwise.

Reply to
Fredxxx

Thanks guys for the moral support now I can argue my case more strongly.

Reply to
ss

Don't blame us when you're in the dog house :-)

Reply to
News

As a boarder?

Reply to