Help! shower seal

Thought it would be an easy day fitting the shower enclosure only to discover the fixed panel of the enclosure, the panel that attaches to the wall is not placed correctly in the vertival trim, it needs moving by approx 5mm in order for the top & bottom trim to be attached (screw holes lined up)

Link to image below.

I bought the enclosure in October so may have difficulty with ebay supplier, so if I have to sort does anyone know how I can adjust this. The glass has a seal that is then `inserted` in to a channel, this part came pre assembled so I have no idea if it is just a pressure fit or glued / siliconed in and with glass involved I am treading carefully.

Any ideas appreciated.

ss

...so I have no idea

It is you, not the shower surround. Adjust as necesary, it is a cheap shower surround, most of them need bits of trim adjusting.

Reply to
A.Lee

Yes I know it needs adjusting the question is how to? as I cant budge the glass panel.

Reply to
ss