Lining up shower enclosure

At the stage of lining things up before cutting.(showerboard) In the attached is there any reason why the shower enclosure should not sit nearer to the outside edge of the shower tray or should it be centralised on the tray lip / wall or whatever it is called.

Green lines are the tray lip. Blue line is the trim centralised on the lip. Red arrow where I would like to move it.

ss

I think the enclosure cubical is supported by deep square profile brackets, one is visible in the photo. They allow a degree of adjustment and are a godsend if the walls aren't perpendicular.

Reply to
Graham.

The one visible is just taped on at the moment and yes there is 20mm for adjustment so I would be ok pulling it forward, but your thinking was correct.

Reply to
ss

No reason not to pull it forward - it will also gain a small amount of extra space in the shower. Leave enough space outside to get a good seal though. (most of the enclosures are designed to be sealed on the outside only)

Reply to
John Rumm