Wiring clarification please.

On this LED floodlight the driver unit has 2 brown wires on the left side(1&2) and on the right side it has a red+ (3)and a black wire (4)which go to the LED light. When wiring to the mains should I connect the top brown (1)on the left to the brown (5) mains and the other Brown (2)to the Blue (6)

Image:

ss

and the earth to the metal case ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yes, it was just the other wires I was insure about. The earth screws on to the metal frame

Reply to
ss

Yes, and the earth goes to the metal case.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel