Shower enclosure

Does anyone have a url for suppliers of shower trays and enclosure sides. Also is there a way for looking for stocks of tiles that match existing installed one if yopu know the type and details of mfg?

JG

Reply to
J Gibbons

I recently bought a Merlyn tray and enclosure. Hopefully fitting next week.

to a few showrooms then googled and used price comparison sites to get what I wanted. There are some huge discounts available.

Fortunately I need fewer tiles after alterations and managed to save a lot of the ones I took off. Soaking makes it easier to remove adhesive but waterproof grout is a bit tough.

I still need to match some old floor tiles and will keep an eye on this thread.

Reply to
Invisible Man

it initially, but I noticed the other day that the bar that runs along the bottom of the door opening has broken (it's only chromed plastic). Since replacing it involves removing the entire enclosure, I shall superglue it up.

And to the OP, I have just fitted an Aqata (sic) enclosure in our en-suite and I'm dead pleased with that.

Reply to
Huge

A lesson to be learned .When laying tiles make sure you buy extra in case of future needs and keep them somewhere safe and leave them behind if you move house .

-------------- Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded . Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail

Reply to
Stuart B