Right angle T-piece in 15mm?

Does such a things still exist as a right angle T-piece with the limbs is an X, Y, Z axis configuration? If so, what are they called as a quick search hasn?t turned up anything yet.

Found a second hand one on eBay but would like to buy one tomorrow if merchants still stock them.

I?m adding a radiator feed to a new radiator on the other side of a wall from an existing radiator and such a T would be the tidiest way of joining things up.

Of course I can cobble together normal fitting to do it but I reckon it would be a lot tidier (and less resistant to flow) using such a T.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Pegler YP36 corner tee

End-feed brass rather than solder-ring, price looks horrific and most places no longer seem to stock them, can't see them ever having sold in big volumes

Reply to
Andy Burns

Try searching for a 3-way /corner/ tee. That gave me the below. I don't have time now to look for something nearer to you.

Robin

I think that?s the issue. One can manage without so demand has withered away (and price rocketed). After a bit more thought I can see a way of getting a reasonable result in my case with a T and an elbow.

Thanks for looking anyway.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Thanks. They seem to be a ?hen?s teeth? product these days. I shall make do without I think.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I can see them being useful where a pipe runs along a wall, into a corner, and along the next wall and you want to run a pipe vertically up in that corner as well.

However, I must admit that it is not a need that I have ever had.

Reply to
Steve Walker