WOW

Just Jim Dandy

Mike

Reply to
Mike Rogers

Fully agree. Maybe someone with time to spare will look and tell us what it's about.

Reply to
Pamela

It's a landslide in Norway, carrying homes into the sea.

Reply to
Steve Walker

I've watched the video out of curiosity, and if you're unwilling to put any comments or explanation, I am simply going to say I wasted my time.

Well done on those who were stronger than me.

Reply to
Fredxx

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

As Frankie Boyle would say, a challenge.....

Reply to
R D S

harmless

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

More an ignorant one who won't describe details of the link.

Reply to
Fredxx

don't see why that is needed...never had a problem after clicking on a link

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

It's a very dramatic and interesting bit of video and I thank the OP for bringing it to our attention.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I trust that this was ?new news? rather than regurgitated old news? I seem to recall a big landslide in Norway last year sometime. Lots of videos on the BBC and other news sites back then. Maybe you?d like Jim to regurgitate everything that you might have missed in the news here?

It?s not that it just OT crap that Jim posts, it?s his bone idleness in not bothering to even put a one line description in. If he can?t be bothered to make the slightest effort to inform, why should anyone make the slightest effort to follow his links? Including a description is a basic courtesy.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

  • lots.
Reply to
Tim Streater

well than you so much .....

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

i can't be bothered...even with capitals ...

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

one was his house

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

indeed...tee hee

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

I was waiting for somebody to say that.....

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

Yes some description might have been polite, and of course a heads up if it has no audio as well. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

I'd guess Jim hasn't got time for such things. Too busy writing his next OT post.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News