Quidco and Screwfix

I thought Screwfix were on the Quidco list but it seems not....were they ever in the scheme? I keep forgetting to look before ordering online ...How do you remind yourself ?....Piece of paper taped to your monitor ???

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

They used to be in about 5 years ago, then left, and I think briefly went back in? But they aren't on the scheme now.

Yeah, I hate it when that happens! Back in the day I used to have my link to Screwfix going via Quidco automatically, however I think they changed things so that's no longer possible and it just comes up with a 'your quidco session has ended' or something.

I suppose what you could do is edit your browser favourites so that any if you click on your regular online suppliers you just get routed to the quidco site; and you can configure your quidco login page with your own favourites. Bit of a pain when you're just wanting to browse rather than buy, though.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Hmmm, they definately were in April as I can see a 20 quid cashback from them in my account. Not there now though. That's pretty recent change I think :-(

Looks like they aren't paying via topcashback either now:

"You can click through to Screwfix and purchase as normal, using the button above, but please note that we are not able to offer cashback at this time. We hope to be able to offer cashback on Screwfix Direct again soon"

Oh well, yet another reason to use toolstation I guess.

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman