Pressure washers

Decided I really do actually need one of these despite not liking the mess they can create. The JCB one came out tops in a recent survey, I particularly like the idea of adjustable pressure.

looked at some semi-commercial ones yesterday but can't justify £400+

Anyone got any comments or better recommendations?

TIA

Reply to
TonyK

Get a proper one. The domestic plastic cased ones I have used have all been useless. Produce a pencil jet of water which means cleaning a large area is a nightmare. What you want is enough power to produce a V shaped spray pattern (same sort of lance as you get at a garage), so you can clean an area 4 inches or so wide at a time (obviously depending on what you're cleaning off what). I'd go second hand and get someone with a big motor and pump stuck on a frame... Unfortunately, this sort of thing is pretty thin on the ground.

Reply to
Doki

Read the pressure washer FAQ here

The Medway Handyman