Pressure Washers - More

Hadn't thought about what pressure, cleaning solution, etc. until I saw the recent post on pressure washers; so what's a good pressure for a concrete drive and patio. I'd like to blast the grass and moss from the joints in the patio stone too.

Is the cleaning solution just a detergent like laundry detergent or does someone have a magic formula? I don't want the runoff to kill the surrounding grass.

Early spring = more work.

Tomsic

Reply to
Tomsic

I'd recommend trying it with just water. If that doesn't satisfy you, then look for a cleaner that you would not find objectionable in your drinking water.

Reply to
croy

I suspect the "cleaning solution" mantra is much like inks for inkjet printers and anti-foaming solutions for rug cleaners. Basically a way of milking the rube for more money. Jes a guess, as I have no high pressure washer and jes bought a new (my first) rug cleaning machine. I have no illusions, but I can't wait to hear the spiel about the cleaning solutions I'll require when I pick up my new rug cleaner. :(

nb

Reply to
notbob