Solar Plant -- "biggest in the nation".

"BOULDER CITY, Nev. -- President Obama came to Nevada to visit a solar generating plant in Boulder City. He touted what he's calling his "all of the above" energy plan and criticized politicians who don't support renewable energy efforts."

[...]

"...employed 350 people during construction, however the plant only needs five full-time employees to operate it now."

"The president defended the use of $40 million in federal tax subsidies for the Solar One project."

The visit left a huge carbon footprint, blocked roads and traffic, etc., etc.

Reply to
Oren

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

And perhaps this is the way to go. A sufficient number of people wanted to hear Obama to clog the roads with their SUVs ...

Reply to
Han

'O' did me a big favor last Friday night. He landed and motorcaded out of the Atlanta Airport right at the 5:00 rush hour, clearing the way for me to get home in record time. There were 4.5M other people not as convienced, however.

Reply to
krw