Posting pictures in the wiki

I now post DIY pictures in the wiki (probably more to come).

Is it acceptable to post other NG pictures there?

I have a couple of photos for uk.rec.gardening.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

As long as the text does not say, as you can see we do it this way. I mean I can't see pictures. I do get annoyed when video help things on youtube keep on doing this without actually describing what they are actually doing. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yup, within reason :-)

Can't see any problem with that or anything else vaguely DIY related, or related to a discussion here. The server is not short of disk just yet.

(OOI, the compressed archive of the images is now up to 989MB, and the compressed SQL export of the database about 33MB).

Reply to
John Rumm

In article snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>, David snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com writes

Just make sure you do not fall foul of EU Directive 13.

Reply to
bert