pollyticks

Think I will come back when all this political crap has blown over....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I think you will find it has. Unless justice comes into play then there will be no politics in England.

Politics needs politicians, and if politicians are not allowed to represent the people................................ :-)

It could only happen in Britain, or maybe some tinpot banana republic dictatorship stuck in some poxy corrupt bit of Africa or the UAE.

Deep Joy and Happiness.

Chickens, home, roost.

ROTFWL

:-)

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

see what I mean ?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

No, not really.

Do you think one post is actually signifying the end of the "political crap". I'm flatterred if you think I have announced the end of it in the NG as indeed your reply suggests.

Personally, I imagine some thick knuckle dragging Brexit tossers will still try to engage in political grunting despite the absence of a UK democracy.

Based on that supposition your reply was somewhat premature.

It may well have been a deliberate lie though?

Perhaps you might stand for the next Tory PM?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

give the pollyticks a rest ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

On the contrary, he is complaining that you are talking about politics. He prefers parochial nonsense that has equally little bearing on amateur radio; or diy for that matter.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Au contraire you will find most of my posts are radio or diy related.....how can you not see that ? ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

On the contrary, Boris's abuse of power is DIY in the most dictatorial sense of the word.

Is Raynet still going? It seems that the forthcoming catastophe will give the meddling amateurs plenty of scope to add yet more delays and hindrances to the Brexit screwup.

A group so obsessed with their own self importance and so totally geared to self publicity, they don't give a damn who they interfere with.

Happy?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

See you in a few years then.

Reply to
Dave W

Hope the same applies to certain other ham radio nutters

Reply to
Andrew

like cole

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

take that long will it?...I won't bother going then ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

May have to wait some time, then

Reply to