Pneumatic remote Flush Actuator

Built in bathroom toilet system. Not enough puff to actuate the cistern.. Seems like the bellows is kaput! Anyone had any success at locating one of these. or even the little bellows thingy inside the button, I cannot find one in the Screwfix list. Michael

Reply to
Michael Shergold

If it is a decent make, contact the manufacturer directly. I have found things like this might even be supplied free. (Certainly happened with a Bristan waste where the plug O-ring failed.)

Reply to
Rod