Geberit AquaClean 8000plus Care toilet Constant running/dripping

Hi guys n gals. I own a Geberit AquaClean 8000plus Care toilet (with cistern - non wall hung) its been fantastic!! - Until recently.. It has developed a constant drip/run in to the toilet pan. I have looked on YouTube etc and seen people clean the silicone rubber O ring by removing the flush mechanism etc and cleaning it... also they checked that the overflow wasnt leaking etc... mine seems pretty dry and i even wrapped it in PTFE tape just to make sure and pressed it back in the hole.(I am almost 100% it isn't seeping through there) NOW I took the cistern cover off to find a space age looking inners and room nowhere near enough to get my hands etc in there to do anything!! What little room i could see I couldn't figure out how the flush would remove so :

1 - Does anyone know how to remove the flush mech in these toilets? 2 - How do you go about it?

ANY help would be appreciated as its driving me insane knowing its doing it.

Thank you!!!

Reply to
Mooncheese

Overflow runs into pan, level detection set too high, move it lower? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You can download the installation manual here:

Ultimately once you get past the cosmetic panels and covers etc, it looks not dissimilar from a traditional flush pipe connected (i.e. not a close coupled) design. A couple of retaining bolts to hold the cistern to the pan, and what looks like a universal/compression fitting to connect the flush pipe. (plus lots of other fixings to hold it to the frame)

Reply to
John Rumm

The bottom line is that it is either overflowing or its got a leakycyphon somewhere. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff