Geberit AquaClean 8000plus Care toilet

Hi all, I had a Geberit AquaClean 8000plus Care toilet fitted in 2016. The solution in the water tank behind the skirt has run out, and so is using water only in the body wash cycle. Is there a non genuine solution that others have used something like perhaps 'hand wash solution diluted) I do not of course want to use something that will clog anything up.

The installer did not leave the empty bottle so that I would know what to use! Hoping someone also has one of these toilets. Mick.

Reply to
mrcycleuk

Why do you want a "non genuine solution"?

Reply to
Max Demian

Is this it?

It seems more intended to maintain the machine working properly than to help the user, but perhaps the two funcitons are inseparable.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Because he has stated that the genuine one is not possible for them as they don't know what the genuine stuff was. I do have some sympathy for this sort of thing, given the bewildering choices often present. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

From

" Nozzle cleaner for Geberit AquaClean 8000plus To ensure that the shower nozzle cleaning function of your Geberit AquaClean 8000plus remains fully functional, the Geberit AquaClean nozzle cleaner needs to be refilled regularly (this also applies to the earlier model Balena 8000). Order Geberit AquaClean nozzle cleaners by calling us directly on 01926 516 807."

Amazon and others also have it, search for "Geberit Aqua Clean Nozzle Cleaner "

eg

Peter Parry

"The Geberit WebShop is currently closed due to maintenance to the site. During this period you can order your Geberit AquaClean consumables by calling 01926 516807."

Reply to
Max Demian

I have emailed 2 suppliers and not received any response so wondered if a homemade solution was being used by anyone? Do you know what the proper solution is please, and where it is available from? Mick.

Reply to
mrcycleuk

You could see if an MSDS is available for the manufacturer's own solution ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Hi Roger, Yes this seems to be the stuff.

I think you are right that it is more to maintain the machine working properly than to help the user, but as the toilets are expensive it seems best to use the correct products. I have ordered it. Many thanks. Mick.

Reply to
mrcycleuk