Ping pong balls - the fixing of!

How do you get the two halfs of a ping pong ball back together again after prising them apart? This is a serious question - my kids want to know!

Reply to
dave

Rivets, obviously.

Iron snap-heads for preference

Reply to
dingbat

Fill with concrete then marry both halves together..

Reply to
Paul Andrews

Use as lampshades for very bright LEDs?

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

TiG welding also works

Reply to
news

I never cease to be amazed at the ingenious answers one can always get from folk on this ng - it has to be one of the best :-)

Reply to
dave