Petrol or Diesel car?

The Model T didn't have two motors, you berk!

;)

Reply to
Jules

I'm sure an umbrella can be had cheap :-)

Reply to
Jules

I'm angling for mine at the moment - we should form a club (and then beat DD over the head with it)

Reply to
Jules

They put more sound insulation inside the car. More weight and expense.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Plantpot, read again.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Hmm, so where do the exhaust gases from the Prius' IC engine magically go? I'm starting to have my suspicions...

Reply to
Jules

Following up to "Doctor Drivel"

there appears to be something wrong with your brain, you laughably call diesel cars tractors, I dont have one.

Reply to
clumsy bastard

Following up to "Doctor Drivel"

so you agree you are a burke, interesting.

Reply to
clumsy bastard

ta :) I feel officially part of uk.d-i-y now...

Reply to
Jules

Only if you don't change the oil when you're supposed to.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Nope. Many just fail.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You will be invited to their Association meets. Chief plantpot will give a talk.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Any BMW is the same thing.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You don't know how close to the truth you are. Our 6 yr old son tried an umberella but it was a little to big. We now have a dustbin bag he hides under on the way to school when it's _really_ trowing it down.

:¬))

I actually found a mouse had built a nest in one of my welly boots in the back! It's certainly a great way of getting back to being part of nature. :¬)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Chief Plantpot will definitely invite you to the Association meets.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The point in question was a full EV. Look at this...

Doctor Drivel

Following up to "Doctor Drivel"

if you think diesel and petrol are the same thing, you shouldnt have got into this thread

Reply to
clumsy bastard

The message from "Doctor Drivel" contains these words:

If I wanted a new £20K car I would go out and buy one tomorrow, but a Volt, no way even it was currently available. A Tesla now, that would really tempt me if it was available for as little as £20K.

Reply to
Roger

BMWs are as rough as hell.

Reply to