Parts diagram for Bosch washing machine - ?

My Bosch Exxel 8 Variospeed washing machine has started making a nasty loud whirring noise when the drum turns. The bearings seems smooth and without play when the drum is turned manually but with a load there's clearly something wrong - where can I find an exploded parts diagram?
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:17:25 +0100, no_spam wrote:

Start here: http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/search
You'll need the E-number (exact model etc.) and then go for the spare parts list. This includes exploded diagrams.
On 12/10/2015 23:41, Bob Eager wrote:

Thanks! I looked there late last night but didn't spot the tab with "diagrams" on it. Possibly a case of more haste less speed :-(

Oi.
On Monday, 12 October 2015 23:17:23 UTC+1, no snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

When you lean on the drum does it move sideways relative to the tub? If so you're looking at a replacement spider.
NT

There's no detectable play.
On Tuesday, 13 October 2015 09:10:46 UTC+1, no snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

I can't think what else it would be but bearings then. A wire between tub & drum would give scraping noise.
NT