Bosch washing machine - drum not turning.

Hi. I have a Bosch WFO 2260 washing machine. The drum doesn't operate (but turns freely by hand). The belt is intact. The brushes were worn to about 7-8mm and I've replaced them - to no effect. There are 6 contacts on the motor (for the plug-in connector); each pair of contacts shows continuity when tested with a multimeter.

When operating, the drain-pump motor turns but the digital timer does not 'count-down'.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Reply to
Steve

Ringing very vague bells. Could the water level sensor be banjaxed, so the program is stuck waiting for the drum to empty before moving on?

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Good idea David. However the machine now seems to have started working for no reason. Just hoping it stays working! Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Steve