aeg oko lavamat 61300 - problem:- no drum rotation. no obvious fault back or top

machine cycles through the programmes ok - ie fills empties and pumps but the drum doesn't rotate do effectively doesn't wash or spin dry.
I have the back cover off, the top cover off and have checked/cleaned the front left filter etc. nothing obvious anywhere, no blockages to see, belt is in place, motor spindle turns and the belt wheel drum dive rotates easily enough by hand.
is there a fuse for the motor I cant see?
no signs of overheat/ burn etc it all looks really clean and fine inside. the rinse hold is not activated.
Help please!
Reply to
John William

Site Timeline Threads