AEG OKO-LAVAMAT 16800 washer/dryer:dryer no heat

Greetings all,

I have a problem with the dryer of our AEG OKO-LAVAMAT 16800 washer/ dryer.

The problem is that the clothes are not dried at all because there is no heat and in addition, as time progresses the countdown timer display seems to speed up so that by the end it is reducing by one minute on the display after about only 15 second elapsed time. This greatly curtails the drying time.

But the main problem, of course, is the lack of heat. There just isn't any. You can feel no heat through the glass and the clothes feel wet and cold at the end of the cycle.

About to call and expensive AEG repair guy. Any other ideas before I do?

Many, many thanks.

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen