My maytag dishwasher runs at all the time that it feel like, even with the door

It wakes me up at midnight because of the noise, I can not stop it, the star/cancel button on the control it does not respond at all. I have to le t it finish the cycle or I turn the main braker of. What can I do to resolve this problem? Thank you.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads