Outside sockets at Screwfix - a good deal

A quality product and now £5 cheaper than I pay for them at my wholesalers!

Reply to
ARW

Hmmm. Might be worth replacing the external socket (not one of these) by the French Windows, which leaks like a sieve.

And I could get some more Wera screwdriver bits to lose, too.

Reply to
Huge

They have been discounting these for a while - bought one last May at this price. Has given satisfactory service so far.

Reply to
news