OT: Unorthodox cat keeping

Is that what you do? I have no need but I suppose some do, have you seen a doctor about it?

Reply to
dennis

That's right, Dennis, you've never talked about the cat. And here you are talking about the cat:

"Of course the RSPCA might fail in their prosecution as the cat was imprisoned just like a cat in a travel case is, without food and water just like they are when some owners lock them out on a hot sunny day or when some of them go to work."

Reply to
mike

Well I answered some question and it is just pointing out that the woman isn't convicted of anything.

So yes I did mention the cat even though it isn't relevant, sorry it confused you.

Reply to
dennis

"I have never talked about the cat." "I did mention the cat."

It's not me that's confused, Dennis. It's you.

Reply to
mike

nah, I have guttering and downspouts.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

I see. Everyone who disagrees with you is an idiot then?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You are, most aren't but you will never fall into that category as there is nothing you can do that would convince me otherwise.

Reply to
dennis

there is nothing you can do that would convince me otherwise.

That is a bit obvious as you cannot face facts.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You do understand that there is a difference between talking about and mentioning something? Don't bother to answer I think you are geof.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

There you go, proving you are a retard again

Reply to
geoff

That's Geoff with two Fs, Dennis. Who was it that was accus>

Reply to
mike

In message , mike writes

Dennis might be an illiterate retard, but he is OUR illiterate retard he has become more fun than drivel

Reply to
geoff

In article , geoff writes

for vanishingly small amounts of "fun".

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In article , The Natural Philosopher writes

There's a character called Jamie Baillie posting in news.admin.net- abuse.email who behaves in exactly the manner you describe (google the name for more than you ever wanted to know).

I've taken the liberty of posting your description of RMS in nanae for the benefit of the regulars who have to deal with Baillie, hope you don't mind.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In article , ARWadsworth writes

Looks like it, doesn't it? Anyone taking bets on how long it'll be before the handbag and flounce?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

They'd be up with current thinking, then?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

No the two things are poles apart.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Awake, but a bit slow. I don't think anyone actually noticed the first post where i said persecuted not prosecuted.

Reply to
dennis

So which message was that one then? I cannot find it.

I did see the "armature" spelling mistake but you are the same wanker that accused someone of ripping old ladies off and then claimed that your spell check had changed all the words for you to mean something else.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

And anyone who doesn't read before posting and correct spill chucker mistakes deserves all they get anyway.

I know I never fail to get picked up for it.;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher