OT: Unorthodox cat keeping

LOL

Reply to
Jim K

In article , The Natural Philosopher writes

One news report I saw did say that the house owners installed the cctv because they were fed up with petty vandalism, having their car keyed, etc.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Has she been convicted? Has she even been charged? She is no more guilty than you are unless convicted.

Reply to
dennis

You can LOL but I would defend your rights too. People have and are dying to defend your rights but you appear to think anyone can just do as they please because it involve a furry mammal.

Reply to
dennis

In article , Tim Streater writes

Your grasp of logic is as tenuous as dennis's. Expressing the hope that Bale gets the shit kicked out of her isn't the same as inciting others to kick the shit out of her.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Thanks but I'll risk it on my own if you don't mind

"anyone can just do as they please because it involve a furry mammal."

that woman clearly thought the same....hope she thinks differently now.

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

But not the right to indentify someone harming his pets though.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

And has the chap with the CCTV been convicted? Has he even been charged? Then he's no more guilty than you are unless convicted, Dennis. But it hasn't stopped you braying about wanting him punished.

You've reached the stage of undermining your own half-witted arguments, Dennis.

Reply to
mike

And in another thread, here's some hypocritical tosser advocating poisoning people's cats:

Reply to
mike

He has the right to report it to the authorities, he does not have the right to be judge, jury and make his verdict public.

Reply to
dennis

Not a chance, but you have shown that you don't understand or care what you have read. Try reading it again and you will find I have not mentioned punishing the bloke with the camera. Others may infer it but I said the one that published it, I don't know who that is even if you do.

Reply to
dennis

Really? Telling owners that you have common plants dangerous to their cats and what to do if they are poisoned is a good thing. You could just let them die painfully. If I had wanted to advocate poisoning cats then aspirin in milk would be pretty effective for cats. opps now others will know, that's your fault if they do it.

Reply to
dennis

If she gets done over the Bill might take a different view. And for the avoidance of any doubt, we have two cats.

Reply to
Tim Streater

what took him so long?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You really did go to school on the short bus, didn't you Dennis?

Reply to
mike

On the back seat licking the windows.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

No, it doesn't.

Bob Martin

So far, I think all he has done is present the evidence. Case for the defence seems to be somewhat lacking.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

In article , Tim Streater writes

We'll see, won't we? The local plod around here are too busy hiding behind hedges with their speed guns and knocking over little old grannies on their way to an emergency (aka "tea break").

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I have no doubt that she will have something done to her or her house.

Her address and (now old?) phone number are available for everyone who want's them.

I can't see plod doing anything. The RSPCA may get a conviction and the silly old cow will get a small fine and the newspapers can finally get back to slagging off the England team if we do not win our European qualifiers next month.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth