OT: Unorthodox cat keeping

Only you thinks that that is true.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

LOL again! ;>)

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

No, not in the legal sense - the video simply conveyed the facts as they happened and so is "substantially true" - hence there is no case that can be made.

You might argue that the woman's reputation has been "defamed" in the non legal sense, but that defamation is solely as a result of her deeds and not the fault of someone seeing her do it (in real life, or later on video).

Reply to
John Rumm

In message , Mark Spice writes

And Pakistan might still have had a cricket team

(... reaches for some peanuts)

Reply to
geoff

There was no need for anyone else to assume guilt. There was the indisputable video evidence and the woman's admission of guilt.

Reply to
mike

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Dennis - all you have achieved is to prove what a total retard you are

Have you mot noticed its you vs everyone else

now, what does that say to you ?

Reply to
geoff

In message , Mark Spice writes

His reading is still better than his reasoning

Reply to
geoff

Please, stop before I die of laughter....

Reply to
Steve Walker

That he is totally right and everyone else is a complete retard of course.

Its quite natural for a sociopath to think in those terms.

He probably has UFOS at the bottom of his garden, as well.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That you can't spell.

Reply to
dennis

Here we have someone that has kill filed me but can't resist having a pop. I guess that proves what an idiot he is. Not that he isn't well known for being one in the other groups he posts too.

As for saying I am always right, have you ever seen TNP admit he is wrong like I have when I am wrong? No you haven't so I guess he is describing himself.

Shame he has me kill filed so he can't attempt to refute the truth.

Reply to
dennis

I'll leave the rest of the post in so that TNP can read it.

So when are you going to admit you are wrong on this one Dennis?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

The poster of the video should be dealt with as I have stated.

Has the woman been charged with anything yet? Is she going to opt for trial by jury as is her right? Where are they going to find an unbiased jury after all the evidence has been broadcast to the world? Not that I actually care, this about the posting of the video and has nothing to do with the cat.

When are you going to admit that you are always wrong?

Anyway just to stir it up some more as you appear to be stupid.. what if she is a BAC? They believe all animals are put on the planet for them to do anything they like (apparently it says so in the bible) so she might just be exercising her religious rights. Now you have even more legal problems which you can argue about.

Reply to
dennis

That's jolly decent of you old chap!

Never. These people never do. They rearrange the world around themselves to avoid ever having to admit the problem.

Its a well known syndrome. Google 'Right man syndrome' for a complete description of the type.

a fairly well known mild depressive syndrome. Or rather, when people with this personality type don't get the success they feel they deserve, instead of modifying their own make-up, they externalise the problem and blame everyone else. Depression is preferable to Being Wrong.

Part of my amusement is searching these sorts of people out and exposing their idiocy.

I get stalked across newsgroups for it.

Makes me unpopular with them, but heck, who cares?

We have Drivel and Dennis here. Firth is another, but he is quite intelligent, so probably less depressed, as he is right at least 30% of the time.

The key thing to realise is that this is life and death to these types: You or I may shrug our shoulders, blush and say 'right, I cocked that one up, sorry' - that's not possible for these guys. They aren't here to share knowledge, they are here to reinforce their self belief in their absolute correctness. Because I infer, without that self belief, there is simply nothing else to keep them together and they would fall apart mentally.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

TNP is talking about himself again! Someone should explain to him that he is suffering from the very problem he describes. I have no problem admitting I am wrong, once you have made a couple of £1M+ cockups anything else is peanuts, well except killing someone by speeding. There are even posts in this news group where I admitted an error but he has me killfiled so he doesn't know (unless his killfile is like mine where I just ignore certain posters as I don't need a machine to do it for me).

So far nothing I have said in this thread is wrong, some may not agree with it but it isn't wrong it is all a matter of opinion!

Reply to
dennis

If YOU say so.

That is the same evidence that a jury would see.

It has got everything to do with the cat. The clue was in the video (it involved a cat).

When I am wrong I admit it. Simple.

Have you missed your medication? That is the only possible reason for the above paragraph.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

And your definition of "some" is?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes.

There are rules about what a jury should know about a crime they are trying. Why do you think the press can't report on stuff that may go to trial unless a judge gives them permission?

No it hasn't, I have never talked about the cat only the posting of the video on youtube, it could have been a video about anything.

Go on then, now is your chance.

No its to add another possible legal dimension to it so all you armature lawyers can have another go as you are getting boring keep repeating the same erroneous cr@p.

Reply to
dennis

Well you could count how many different posters have posted in this thread and subtract those that have not commented about what I said, its about ten, most of whom are the usual idiots that disagree with anything I post, you being one of them BTW.

Reply to
dennis

Do you wear a bucket under your chin to catch the drool which falls from your mouth?

Reply to
Jules Richardson