OT: Unorthodox cat keeping

Shame its untrue though. Say you want your TV fixed, you then have special needs, however apart from having strange ideas about "nice", there isn't anything wrong with you AFAIK.

Reply to
dennis

Modern society frows upon people trying to repair things, rather than simply throwing away and buying a replacement. That puts people with a desire to fix their TV firmly in the dribbling loony camp.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Now you're claiming having "special needs" means you want your telly fixed...? Comedy gold, Dennis.

Reply to
mike

Words mean whetever Dennis wants the to mean, and frequently change their meaning, to support his arguments.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

maybe it was loony dribble that bust the telly?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

In article , dennis@home writes

You're an idiot. HTH. HAND.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

What's wrong with wanting someone that commits a crime punished? Are you an ex-con that feels threatened like some of the others that post?

Reply to
dennis

It's dennis. Isn't that a given?

Reply to
Huge

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home" saying something like:

Depending on whether it might be mean-minded, petty, vindictive, and spiteful, you mean?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In article , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

A bit like dennis, it seems.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In article , Huge writes

That particular bit of dennisdrivel reached new heights of idiocy. Amuses me to see everyone having a go at him and he still thinks he is right; boneheaded doesn't begin to describe it.

And I don't agree with the cat's owners calling for no vigilante action against Bale. I hope she gets the shit kicked out of her. "Moment of madness" my arse, she knew perfectly well what she was doing - hoping a defenceless animal would either starve or get flattened in the wagon's crusher.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

it begs the question of why they had a surveillance cam trained on her anyway.

Was this merely the culmination of many acts of petty vandalism?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

fairly sure the bloke said "to keep an eye on the car".... tho the cam angle did seem slightly skewed towards the neighbours fence (and bin etc) rather than straight out where you would presumably park your car?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Really? That's a tad hypocritical.

Reply to
Huge

He had more than one camera.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I bet you would think that when someone posts a video of you doing something the public isn't going to like on youtube. Especially when it is obviously going to cause a lot of idiots to want to do you harm.

The fact that the cat was put into a wheelie bin is insignificant compared to the infringement of rights. The people infringing the rights should be punished.

Reply to
dennis

Just to jump in the bin was on the persons property, and the camera was filming the persons property so therefore it is not a public place.

Reply to
TGH

Don't be silly.

Reply to
dennis

You're right, Dennis. The fat, stupid bitch who infringed the cat's rights should be punished. What do you recommend ---- putting a video of her abhorrent behaviour on Youtube so that someone can go round and kick the shit out of her?

Reply to
mike

It's also incitement to violence.

Reply to