[OT] The Vietnam War on PBS

Anyone else been watching this series? I have watched the first six, via a VPN to appear as though I am in the US, but now cannot watch the

7th. Apparently I now need a PBS 'passport' to watch further episodes. Anyone have the same problem, or found a solution?
Reply to
Graeme

Try BBC4 on Monday nights :-)

Chris K

Reply to
ChrisK

Well, yes, but that only has 1-4, and I'm up to 7 :-)

Reply to
Graeme

PBS is free on Freesat.

Reply to
Dave W

PBS is free on Freesat.

Reply to
Dave W

I suspect that the OP wants PBS USA rather than the UK version.

Reply to
alan_m

Why would anyone want to restrict viewing such a program to the US, I suspect the answe has something to do with get them hooked then charge them to watch the rest. Those of us who were around at the time might suspect that anyone who would want to watch a complete waste of lives and time in history had s to be slightly mad.

Its chapter in American History that most want to forget I think. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

They are also not the same Ep 1-4

they are the cut down version and there may be no correlation with episode numbers.

The full version is rumored to premier on the PBS America channel on Freesat/Sky around Easter next year (and then probably repeat ad infinitum for the next 3 decades)

tim

Reply to
tim...

In message , alan_m writes

Thanks for all the comments. Problem now solved.

Reply to
Graeme