Popular video on demand services

Anyone know if you can use the 1 month free trial (cancel when the month is up) 12 times using 12 different CC or bank cards with 12 different email addresses and then get a years free viewing?

It seems a shame to have to actually pay for it if the free option is that simple.

Reply to
ARW

I would imagine that there would be some kind of check that the registered addresses were different. I get fed up with companies wanting me to subscribe to things. My main gripe is music services like Apple and Spotify Google and the rest. I think that this rent the ability to carry on viewing/listening is the thin end of the wedge. Yes fine if it allowed me to keep hold of the stuff when I got tired of paying them, maybe a years contract so they get their pound of flesh, but instead I see the old money grabbing what the market will stand approach again and sod the consumer. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Spotify free service is little more than an online radio station as you can't choose to play specific tracks and the paid for service is a ridiculous £10 pcm or so.

Reply to
Max Demian

So slightly more than te BBC license then

And way more than listening to radio over the internet for free.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Can you wangle some educational scheme via the apprentice scheme? My son has 4 years amazon prime free as a student both the free parcel delivery and VOD. When he had netflix there was no checking of IP addresses and I could login and watch a different film at the same time as he watched something else. Its the same with Amazon now. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin