Stencils Needed?

Was anyone watching harry for tha last few days?

Personally I would be thrilled to have an ex barrister as a neighbour, whatever the chrominosity.

The odd thing is, all these thick nasty tossers were amongst us already, they just kept a lid on it before Brexit.

Nice country your'e inheriting :-)

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

Its muslims he hates, not blacks.

Reply to
2987fr

I think you will find that just about every ethnic minority has been in his sights.

Bigotry knows no limits when the entire planet has a greater skillset, work ethic and intelligence than poor old harry.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Nope, no anglo saxons, angles, jutes, even normans or vikings tho likely he has put the boot into you bog trotters.

Reply to
2987fr

We "Bog Trotters" can at least differentiate between aincient civilisations and ethnic minorities.

Even someone as bigoted and ignorant as harry hasn't wasted time moaning about Vikings who haven't been an ethnic minority for centuries. Those that go on boozey weekends to Dublin wearing horneed hats don't count you know. They are often from Birmingham and any idea of rape and pillage vanishes at opening time.

Another bloody IQ zero Brexit supporter confirms that the level of ignorance amongst moggs forelock tuggers has no bottom limit.