Router stencils

Hi, looking for alphabet & number stencils for use with a router. I'd like to be able to make some name & number plates on wood.

Thanks for looking.

Andy.

Reply to
Andy Morrison

Try Axminster,Toolstation,Tooled-up?

Or do you mean making your own templates from wood? if so a good art store will have the waxed card stencils to copy to wood.

Reply to
George

Last time I looked, they were incredibly expensive.

What I use is a router pantograph, similar to this:

came with a huge set of characters - but printing stuff on the computer works pretty well.

-- Sue

Reply to
Palindrome

'm sure Axmonster stock them.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

> I'm sure Axmonster stock them. ^^^^^^^^^ Is that a Troll (with a large bladed weapon)? :-)

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

"nightjar" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com: