Ebay text only past few days - Firefox?

The past 3 maybe 4 days, loading the Ebay website, it has usually appeared as just text on a plain white background, no graphics. No other sites seem to be affected, anyone else? I'm using latest Firefox.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

with youtube I usually only get the picture nothing else...think they must be overloaded or more likely my road kill computers....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

sounds like you've got a cached bad copy of style sheets or scripts

press ctrl-F5

Reply to
Andy Burns

OK here, Win10 & FF79.0 64 bit

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Andy Burns wrote on 27/08/2020 :

Tried that and it didn't help.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Harry Bloomfield, Esq. brought next idea :

It loads fine, but in MS Edge.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

No probs here in FF, if you have ad/script blocking they might be overzealous, try turning them off next time you notice it.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Have you made a change in Firefox to the default fonts or colours?

That can use a different viewing profile (CSS) which overrides more settings than the ones you changed.

Reply to
Pamela

Been as usual here with FF.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Hmm very odd, I'd love a browser like that! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

OK for me with Firefox, and I use AdBlock

Reply to
Andrew

view, page style, no style normally does it ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Firefox for Android? They pushed a major update (v79) this week and it's got lots of problems.

Reply to
Reentrant