Restored to Glory

The clowns that appeared on the Channel 4 series: Design a Shed or some-such a programme, had put me off watching that genre of stuff but I watched most of the BBC series Restored to Glory just now and quite enjoyed it (to my suprise.)

Anyone else seen it? Last one next week; ...should I?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

There's been a lot of discussion about this series over on the Period Property UK foum

biff

Last night was good, a fine example of achieving a good result on a limited budget, an owner who was willing to listen and learn, too. Be interesting to see it when finished. (And last week's was surely an example of what can happen when there is too much money available.)

Reply to
Peter Johnson