Optima G4

Advice please on the quickest way to get this system up and running. I'm pulling my hair out trying to program it.

Reply to
Bob

On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 17:44:02 GMT, Bob coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension...

Bob, we really need a lot more than that to help you with this alarm.

According to the engineers manual that I have just downloaded, there is a sensible default program in the thing already, and as long as all the active zones are looped out it should just work.

Is this a new system that you have installed, or is it an existing one?

Reply to
Graham.

I might be wrong but giving more than the barest details seems to be against HOH rules.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+