OT Speed awareness courses

[44 lines snipped]

He is, yes.

Reply to
Huge

What did you think the dog shit through your letterbox did mean, then?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Those who don't know me don't know where I live. Those who do, know that would simply escalate into something far worse.

Reply to
Gefreiter Krueger

Thanks. I often wonder if he is sweetheart too.

Reply to
Richard

Seek psychiatric help.

Reply to
Gefreiter Krueger

Define routinely? Here is my record, still haven't got one of these photo licences forced on me.

Oct 77 sp30 May 81 sp30 Apr 91 sp50 - 3pp Apr 98 sp30 - 3pp May 99 sp30 - 3pp Jun 06 sp30 - 3pp Jan 07 sp30 - 3pp Oct 09 sp30 - 3pp Nov 09 sp30 - 3pp

Reply to
Graham.

And, hopefully, a nice fresh ticket for MS70 - Driving with uncorrected defective eyesight

Reply to
Adrian

And, hopefully, a nice fresh ticket for MS70 - Driving with uncorrected defective eyesight

Reply to
Adrian

And, hopefully, a nice fresh ticket for MS70 - Driving with uncorrected defective eyesight

Reply to
Adrian

Not sure, but "she" is killfiled here anyway.

Reply to
Huge

Awww are my posts too scary for you?

Reply to
Gefreiter Krueger

Oh, ffs. Sorry for the multi-posting. My broadband is unbelievably slow today, and I think the client's assuming that the server's timed out.

Reply to
Adrian

Oh, ffs. Sorry for the multi-posting. My broadband is unbelievably slow today, and I think the client's assuming that the server's timed out.

Reply to
Adrian

Oh, ffs. Sorry for the multi-posting. My broadband is unbelievably slow today, and I think the client's assuming that the server's timed out.

Reply to
Adrian

That's true. We had a discussion about the trend of road deaths since the mid '60 to reduce year on year from 6,000 to 2,000

It was surprising how much some of the group did not know, for example it was commonly believed that your exit had to be clear before entering a box junction when turning right.

Reply to
Graham.

I rather suspect attendance on an SAC would only reinforce my long- standing belief in the need for regular re-testing of all drivers...

Reply to
Adrian

I rather suspect attendance on an SAC would only reinforce my long- standing belief in the need for regular re-testing of all drivers...

Reply to
Adrian

I rather suspect attendance on an SAC would only reinforce my long- standing belief in the need for regular re-testing of all drivers...

Reply to
Adrian

In message , Graham. writes

Huh! I've just got one. They sent back my passport kiosk photo. The next one done manually at an opticians was, in my opinion, over exposed if that is digitally possible and the licence print further whitens the end result.

The consequence is that I could easily be taken for 90 plus:-(

No points yet though:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Too much sense in that and too few votes it'll attract so it won't happen...

Reply to
tony sayer