OT: SMS Gateway

Have you tried your phone network provider? They might either have a list of settings or even send the phone an SMS message which it can understand. Which reminds me, I need to do something to set up 4G on my second SIM, so I'll probably take my own advice.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Don't do that or you'll lose access to your mobile 'phone until it has been examined and the misunderstanding sorted out.

Reply to
Patrick

No, not yet. It's on the list of things to try. This is not a high-priority thing, one of those that I'll work at as and when I find time.

Reply to
Davey

Ah-ha! I was trying it from the Support webpage, which failed to recognise it. Entering from a different direction (!), I can find it. And it gives me a procedure to follow. Manana.

Thanks for the shove in the right direction.

Reply to
Davey

In article , Brian Gaff writes

Just send a text from an SMS capable land line phone and your exchange will take note and thereafter will send them to you.

Reply to
bert