Any ideas for cutting household spendings?

Haya!

I realised I spent so much money without any reason, really - I'd like to change that. I've already heard about listing my parking space on the Internet for people to rent it - clever!

Has anyone of you already tried sth like that?

I was also encouraged to try saving on transport costs by using websites like

or

AntoRennes

Basic budgeting stuff. List your outgoings each month, look at where you could cut back. Look also at where you could increase your incomings.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Always hold your wife's hand in shopping centres. She will find it romantic whilst it stops her wandering off and spending money:-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

And wonder just who owns those sites...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And you'll be telling us next that you have no connection with those websites.

They (or rather the originals) appear to have bugger all to do with "household spending" (or even "transport costs" unless you run a small business).

Reply to
Max Demian

I was once in Asda when a woman grabbed my hand and said "Come on love, let's have a look at the clothes aisle"

I walked with her for three aisles before she noticed I was not her husband. He was stood next to my wife and they were both pissing themselves laughing at her mistake.

Reply to
ARW

Was she holding a white stick?

Reply to
JoeJoe

No, my trousers still had the zip closed.

Reply to
ARW

granny

tim

Reply to
tim...

Better still buy her one those VR headset thingys and she can wander round the shopping centre without actually leaving home.

Just make sure you sabotage the broadband to stop her shopping online.

Play endless videos of the poor british snowflakes 'trapped' in hotels in Irma-devasted st Maarten, BVI and Cuba every time she mutters the word 'holiday'.

Reply to
Andrew