Ot: Or not. tower fire...

wonder if they will go after me for approving the cladding of blocks around here if they are found to be defective ?.... :(

I would stay put in an unmolested tower block flat .......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

the bint is a bampot .....

where are all the poverty wage black, brown and yellow workers that do all the dirty work for the rich going to stay ? .......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Yes. Absolutely dreadful such people should support their fellows in a peaceful but heated protest.

Far better to adopt the the May principle of keeping out of it. Until shamed into appearing by that militant The Queen.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

self closers are an annoying inconvenience to kooncil tenants ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

sprinklers in protected zones.....that's the best yet tomlinkinson stick to hammy radio and computers...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

stay put in an unmolested block is proper advice.....and all this crap about why was there only one stair what a joke .....................

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Unless the outside of the building is sufficiently on fire that it's going to burn through your windows ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

the flat layout also determines if closers and fire doors are reqired within the flat itself......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

yes UNMOLESTED means no silly cladding......can't think of a high flat that was originally clad in combustible material and some had a second escape route around balconies from bedrooms back into the protected zone of the single stair enclosure .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

You need to stop drinking.

Reply to
Richard

En el artículo , Andy Burns escribió:

and watch Reynobond shove up their prices citing "high demand"...

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In South Africa they live in townships 50 miles away and commute in.

So lets renationalise the railways and subsidise the fares again and move them out of London.

Reply to
Andrew

good idea ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

You're almost right. We're not quite there yet. Get Corbyn in as PM and we will achieve that third world status you so eagerly seek.

Reply to
Richard

Which will be none of them. What part of COUNCIL housing do they not understand?

Reply to
jgh

That was my point

Reply to
Andy Burns

Even taking that into account the sums are going to come out against it.

Reply to
Clive George

En el artículo , RJH escribió:

Ahh, thank you.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

According to Mail and Express it is all the fault of the EU.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Might be the fault of Labour in this case. In 2005 they apparently legislated to weaken fire protection rules - and Jezza voted in favour.

Reply to
Tim Streater