OT Model railway.

An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway / railroad of the world - YouTube

harry

Beautifully photographed too. I suppose the choc-bloc and control gubbins shown at 0:30 was deliberate, but it spoils the illusion.

Reply to
Graham.

There's quite a good one at Colne Valley railway in Essex.

Reply to
Capitol

harry scribbled

Any hidden treasure trains ?

Reply to
Jonno

I liked the rocking van.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Not totally realistic, where are the migrants and asylum seekers?

:-)

Reply to
newshound

I visited Banksy's DISMALAND in Weston last week.

One exhibit is the "Aftermath Dislocation Principle", a model post- apocalyptic world in 1:87 (HO) scale. It was completely unexpected and very impressive. Thousands of cops. No trains though!

Video:

Vortex11

That's what it'll be like here if all these migrants get in.

Reply to
harry