OT: Last Night of the Proms

You really can't expect Turnip to understand the difference. If the BBC showed the cup final, he'd blame them for bad behaviour in the crowd.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

In common with all TV shows made purely for broadcast, the audience get in free. Unlike an event which is simply televised.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

I know. I have been a member of the audience for QT and for a regional ITV copy of it (when we had regional ITV).

Reply to
JNugent

I'd say it rather obvious that only activists of one sort of another would want to be in the audience of QT.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News