OT: Here's one for the cat haters.

Doesn't compare to this golden oldie:

Dan S. MacAbre

I'm surprised the cat tolerates that

Hedgehogs are frequently flea infested animals

tim

Reply to
tim...

12 Used from £1.06 6 New from £106.44

Oh dear

tim

Reply to
tim...

I think they'll be on the shelf for a long time, and I expect someone's messed up somewhere. I hardly think it's what you'd call a collector's item.

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre

Cats are remarkably patient IME.

True, but those are hedgehogs fleas - species specific it would appear.

Reply to
Tim Streater

So are cats, let's be honest.

Twitter comment: "Her little button nose bouncing off the glass of the patio doors"

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Ah, they (cats) do have an actual *use* after all! ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Or this: