OT Female mechanics

Paedo Savile was IIIRC 'clunk click, every trip'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I thought people were either black or white when it came to crime and especailly stop and searhc.

Who's interpretation the reader or the writers? After all in 2001 2.6% of the population of Brighton said they followed the Jedi religion.

It depends on how they calculate the averge I assume, they never really explain that.

Well I guess you don't want to upset minorities.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I'd have to try it first.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Yes and fashion is strange. if a man wears the same trousers a couple of time in a month hardly anyone cares or notices, but if a women wears the same dress more than a few times it;s shock horror,but only from other women or sometimes gay men no one else gives a shit.

Pretty similar with home decor. I doubt Boris carded how the downing street flat looked. As my Dad said the wallpapers been stuck to the wall for 8 years now and it hasn't fallen off, so why do we need to redecorate. My mum never saw it like that.

Reply to
whisky-dave

They are much thicker and if you do aren't quite as confortable to wear.

Mum used to say the same about clean underwear, combing my hair abd wearing matching socks. Not the first thing I'd consider worrying about if hit by a bus.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Yes, Savile did, "Clunk, click, every trip."

And Rolf Harris did the "Kids Can Say No" ad in 1985. He talked about "yes touches" and "no touches". All very confusing to the kids.

Reply to
Max Demian

There's a new one one youtube, Lin Guoer. Clearly self taught. The backstory is bs.

Reply to
Animal